Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Missing in action.....or not

Sorry, so sorry, my sweet blogging friends. I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. It's been busy around here leading up to the last weekend of April. I was trying very hard to get everything done so that I could have a nice visit with Sweet Baby James. I did get to go and had a wonderful visit but the trip tired me out so much, I haven't been worth 2 cents since I got back.

I'm not doing well traveling right now and it's taken me 2 days of sleep and rest to even be able to get up and move around. I promise pictures and a good post about the visit and some crafty stuff I'm working on.

I hope life is going well for all of you. Be back soon with a nice post.....I hope.

Hugs,
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. It does take time to recover. Do take your time, Dear Sharon. I look forward to the pictures when the time is just right for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're rested up soon Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you got to spend time with Sweet Baby James. Hope you get your energy back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings as you rest and heal and remember your good visit with your family, Sharon.
    xx,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo good to have you back. Loved your comments on my blog. Really missed you. I hope you are feeling much better now. Visiting baby James must have been so much fun. Do you have any photos? :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, lovely to meet you! Thank you for your lovely comments and for following, I'm following you back. Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging or even worse sewing. I bet you enjoyed your visit to baby James

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete