Monday, November 19, 2012

Thank You!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and sent me such loving thoughts. It helped more than you know. I'm happy to say that while the things that had me down are not fixed in any way, I am dealing with them better and I am enjoying the sunshine today and looking forward to tomorrow.

It is always amazing to me that there are people out there who, by just a word or  e-mail or smile, can make me feel so, so much better. I thank you, my bloggy family, for taking the time to cheer me up. In this Thanksgiving season here in the US, you have given me one more thing to be thankful for.


I still have this book and so far, have had only one person request it. I will wait until the end of the week (Friday) and if no one else has commented that they would like to read it, I will send it on.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day and that someone in your life makes you happy and lifts you up as you have me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Life certainly is a mix of joys and sorrows, isn't it Sharon. I just got caught up on your last few posts and can really appreciate your challenges. My youngest daughter's wedding was filled with much happy celebration, but I was reminded how precious life is when I enjoyed having my two sisters and one brother-in-law visit from CA and remembered that over the last ten years all three have battled various forms of cancer...the tears that have been shed when we realized that their lives were threatened and yet the joy to know that they each are in remission at this point and able to celebrate my daughter's wedding. And my daughter's husband's parents are in the middle of divorcing...how all of us around them do not want this to happen...and how grateful we are that at least for the wedding they were able to focus on the joy of the occasion and not their differences. I have had a badly pulled/torn muscle along with arthritis in my knees that has really threatened my mobility, but I was so grateful that I was healed enough to enjoy being a MOB:) In the midst of all the sad/glad life in and around us I enjoyed catching up on your latest stitching adventures and especially love the colors and texture of your new Lion Brand yarn. It will be fun to see what you make with it! [no pressure intended :)] I just downloaded a snowflake pattern for Kate's swap and am going to see if I can follow it! xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace. Your words mean a lot to me. Good luck with the snowflake. I know you are going to enjoy this swap. Your partner, Amanda, is a truly wonderful person. She was my swap partner earlier for an Autumn swap.

      hugs,
      Sharon

      Delete
  2. Well I am lucky in being married to my best friend, and he makes me very happy indeed. Since my best, closest friend Grace died several years ago from cancer, I have no female friends I spend time with, only keeping in touch via email and letters, spread around the country as they are. So I really enjoy my blogging time, my blogging female friends, for the feminine touch they bring into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon, just catching up here and so sorry to read you've been having a hard time. Have a hug from the other side of the pond xxx

    PS, Remember I also said I'd be interested in the book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't forgotten Annie. I'll just giving anyone who might be interested time to comment. I have two interested, including you, so I'll select by a drawing on Friday.

      Hugs,
      Sharon

      Delete